About Andy Boyle
Andy Boyle is a bearded man who tells jokes and makes the internet. Currently a News Applications Developer at the Chicago Tribune. Learn more
- My 2013 Comedy ‘Accomplishments’
- I did some stuff this year. Here it is, in listicle format or whatever Number of times I performed in front of people: At least 151 (My goal was 150 for the year) Number of times I’ve bombed so hard it made me want to quit: At least 10 Number of shows I was happy [...] Read more – ‘My 2013 Comedy ‘Accomplishments’’.
- 2013 Wrap-Up: Journalism Edition
- Holy cow, 2013 is almost over and boy did I get a lot done this year. I thought I would write a quick blog post, trying to wrap up everything I did for my job at the Chicago Tribune, any open source projects I contributed to and counting the various talks I gave. So, here’s [...] Read more – ‘2013 Wrap-Up: Journalism Edition’.
- Oct. 4-6th Tour Diary, Part Two
- St. Louis is super rad, in case anyone's wondering. We got into the city around 3 p.m. after eating at some very folksy diner in Peoria and reading their local newspaper. Lots of death and meth in the Peoria news. So basically it's like most cities in the Midwest. Read more – ‘Oct. 4-6th Tour Diary, Part Two’.